Wamp Server is software that helps in setting up a web development interface on Windows Operating System(so). This guide shows tips and tricks of how to create a database on windows using WampServer when Install on Windows PC
How to create and manage a database on WampServer?
1. First and foremost before creating a Database download and install WampServer
2. Click on the “Wampserver icon” from the “Task Bar” to open the “WampServer Manager tool”
Read More:how to convert excel doc to pdf/
3. After clicking the “localhost button”
4. Click on phpMyAdmin to lunched PhpMyAdmin Dashboard
5 Type “username” and “password” you click to go
6. Click on the database tab on top of the interface and create a database.
More to learn:
Google drive how to download and install on windows 10
How to use Google Drive for backup files
How to Install Google Drive App on Smartphone
How to Install Microsoft Office from Extracted WinRAR Files
Watch this Video