Creating Microsoft Account gives you permission to use Microsoft Office applications or Microsoft 365 online without installing them on your PC or Laptop. Is a matter of a mouse click, you can use Outlook, Word, OneDrive, Excel, PowerPoint, and more apps from Microsoft.
This guide will show you step by step process of using Microsoft Office products or Applications online for free. If you want to know the procedures make sure to read.
How do I use Microsoft Office Online?
With Microsoft Office for the web, you can edit and share Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files on your devices using a web browser, Try and sign in on the web portal with Microsoft Account.
How to use Microsoft Office Online for Free
1. Open any Internet Browser on the Computer
2. In the Address Bar input https://account.microsoft.com
3. Sign In With your “Username and Password”
4. On the Account Dashboard, On the top Manu Bar click on “App Launcher” on the top lift corner
5. Choose the apps you want to use
Lean More:How to change Microsoft Account Password