Once you have downloaded installed and configured the WAMP server on your localhost machine, you can easily work with any Content Management System (CMS) like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, and more. The guide show process of How to install WampServer on windows 10.
What is WampServer
WampServer allows you to create web applications with Apache2, PHP and a MySQL database. With, PhpMyAdmin allows you to create Databases easily. Prerequisites for Installing Wampserver
How do I start WampServer on Windows 10?
1. To download the WAMP Server, visit the “Wamp Server” website in your web browser.
2. Click on the “WampServer 64bit .
3. Now, click on the “download directly” link to start downloading.
4. Double-click the downloaded file to launch the WAMP installer.
5. “Select Setup Language” window will appear on the screen and then choose your preferred language.
6. Under the “License Agreement”, click on the “I accept the agreement” radio button and then click on the “Next” button.
7.Click on the “Next” button.
Read More :Installing WordPress on WampServer
“WampServer” setup ensures that the required components “Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable” must be installed on your system for the WampServer to function correctly.
8.Choose a location (folder) to install the WAMP server and click on the “Next” button.
9.Select the components that you want to install and click on the “Next” button.
10. Select the start menu folder.
11. “Ready to Install” window will appear on the screen and then, click on the “Next” button.
12. Now, select the default browser and default text editor for the WampServer.
13. Click on the “Finish” button.
Read More: Configuration Process of WAMP Server
Read More Article : Fix an Issue of Apache not Working
How to Install WAMP Server On Windows 10