Gmail is a web and cloud-based email solution for email management that is free and allows you to stay connected with friends and family. Having Gmail Account gives you the opportunity for you to reset your account if the passwords get into the wrong person and in the event of forgetting your account credential.
In this guide, I will walk you through a step-by-step process to follow when you want to change your Gmail account password.
How to Change Gmail Password
1. Launch any Internet web browser
2. In the Address Bar input myaccount.gmail.com in the URL
3. Sign in with “Username and Password”
4. On the right top corner of the screen click on “Google Account”
5. Click on “Manage Your Google Account”
6. On the lift navigation panel, click the “Security” Tab
7. Scroll through under ‘Signing into Google” and click on “Password”
8. A Window will pop up to enter your email address and old password, to grant access to change your Gmail account password
8. Click on change Password after changing the old password to New One,
9. Now you can access the Gmail portal with the new password
I will also recommend you read the post on Data protection in Cyber security, How Does Cloud Computing Technology Work, Turn ON or Off Two Factor(2F) Authentication for your Gmail using your Phone Number, Add alternative Email or Phone to Reset Account Password in the event of forgetting your Login credential, How to Use Google Translate and How to Login to Gmail Account, Sync Phone contact, Export Contacts from Gmail Account to Phone it could be of help.
Now, you must have an idea of How to change the Gmail Password Ask your questions in the comments below. Try to follow us on Facebook, Instagram , and Twitter. Also if the post has helped you Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel to continue learning.
More Video on Yahoomail Account