Are your wondering, how you can change your Microsoft password after you have created an account and set a password, and looking for means to change your login password? Don’t be disheartened, this post will show step-by-step procedures for you to follow and change your Microsoft account password.
Having an Account with Microsoft gives you the full privilege for you to change or reset your account anytime 24/7, is just a matter of a mouse click you are good to go, in the event of forgetting your account credential, to learn make sure to read the post.
Learn More on: How to add a recovery Phone number to your Microsoft Account or
How to Change Yahoo Mail Password
1. Launch any Internet web browser
2. In the Address Bar input https://account.microsoft.com
3. Sign in with “Username and Password” of Microsoft Account
4. On the top Manu Bar click on “Security”
5. Click on “Password security” Colum Section, click on “change password” under Security basics
6. A window pops up for you to verify your identity before you can change the password of the Account
7. Verify your Identity using Email, click on Send code, and sent the security code to Email
8. Go to an alternative email inbox, copy the security Code and paste it, to verify login identity to get access to change the account password.
9. Enter the old password and the New one, confirm and Click Save the Password.
10. Try sign out and sign in Again with the new password