WinSCP help in Copying file between a local PC and remote servers using FTPS, FTP, SCP, SFTP, WebDAV, or S3 file transfer protocol. This guide will show step by step of How to Install WinSCP On Windows 10. If you want to learn the process of Install, make sure to read the post and follow the procedure and watch the video.
How to Download and Install WinSCP on Windows 10?
1.Download WinSCP at http://winscp.net/eng/download.php.
2. Run the “program” on your computer.
3. On the first screen, select a “language” to start the installation process.
4. Click the “Next” button to continue.
5. To signify that you agree to the license agreement, click the “Accept” button to continue.
6. Choose the ‘Typical installation’ radio button, and then click the “Next” button.
7. Choose the ‘Commander’ radio button, and then click the Next button.
8. Review the installation setup options, and then click the Install button to continue.
9. Make sure the ‘Launch WinSCP’ checkbox is checked, and then click the Finish button to complete the setup