VirtualBox Is an easy way to create a virtual machine on a PC that runs Windows 10. In this step-by-step guide, learn How to Create a Virtual PC Using VirtualBox, If you want to learn to make sure to read this.
What is a virtual machine?
A virtual machine is a virtualization technology that allows you to run multiple operating systems(OS)on your localhost computer without the extra hardware.
How do I create a virtual machine in VirtualBox?
1. Firstly download and install VirtualBox on windows 10 create a VirtualBox that you can install the operating system.
2. Click on VirtualBox icon on the Desktop to Open Oracle VM VirtualBox Manager
How do you create a virtual machine?
- Click on New to create VM for windows.
- Select the memory size and how much ram it will VM will use.
- Creates a virtual Hard disk
- Select hard disk file type then select VDI (Virtual disk image).
- Storage on the physical hard disk then select dynamically allocated.
- Select file location size then select create. that where the windows will be installed.