In this step-by-step tutorial guide, learn How to upload pictures into your Google drive, if you want to learn, make sure to read this.
Drive is an online cloud-hosting storage service where you can store or share personal files.
Google Drive can be installed on a smartphone, by downloading the drive mobile app from Play Store and App Store, which allows you Store, Share and access your Files and Folders on your Phone.
Picture Folder Creation in Google Drive
• Open chrome browser, type drive.google.com, and sign in with your google email address and password.
• On the Drive online web portal, click the “New” button, then select “Folder”
• Type the name of the Folder to upload the Picture
• Select Create, to upload pictures from your PC to google drive
Upload File Picture to Drive
• Open the Folder Created in the Drive Web portal, upload the pictures you want from your PC to Google Drive
• Click on Upload on top, Choose Files
• Choose Files from the PC and upload files on the PC
Upload Picture Folder that contains Files to Drive
Watch the Video