In this step-by-step tutorial guide, learn How to upload pictures into Google drive, if you want to learn, make sure to read this.
Drive is an online cloud hosting storage service where you can store or share personal files.
Google Drive can be installed on a smartphone, by downloading the drive mobile app from Play Store and App Store, which allow you Store, Share and access your Files and Folders on your Phone.
Picture Folder Creation in Google Drive
• Open chrome browser, type drive.google.com, and sign in with your google email address and password.
• On the Drive online web portal, click the “New” button, then select “Folder”
• Type name for the Folder to upload the Picture
• Select Create, to upload pictures from PC to google drive
Upload File Picture to Drive
• Open the Folder Created in the Drive Web portal, upload Pictures you want to from PC to Google Drive
• Click on Upload on top, Choose Files
• Choose Files from PC and upload files on PC
Upload Picture Folder that contains Files to Drive
Watch the Video