PuTTY is a free open-source terminal emulator which supports various types of network protocols such as SSH, Telnet, login, and SCP. It was originally available only for Windows, macOS, and Linux platforms.
How do I download PuTTY for Windows?
On your Windows computer navigate to C:\: In that directory, create a folder named \Download Folder This is the location into which you’ll download your PuTTY files. creating this directory makes it easier to keep track of the files. example(C:\Download folder\)
1. Open the download page in your browser and download Setup
2. Download PYTTY Stepup files from their official site into Download Folder Created in (Drive C:/)
3. Open the download folder and select the setup file
4. Double-click on it and Install the downloaded putty executed file in the Download Folder on your desktop PC.
5. Enter your credentials in the PuTTY Configuration box (see details below).
6. Click the Save button to save this session.