PuTTY is a free Open-source terminal emulator which supports various types of network protocols such as SSH, Telnet, login, and SCP. It was originally available only for Windows, But is now also available on various UNIX platforms, with work-in-progress ports to Classic Mac OS and Mac OS X.
How do I download PuTTY for Windows?
On your Windows computer navigate to C:\: In that directory, create a folder named \Download Folder This is the location into which you’ll download your PuTTY files. creating this directory makes it easier to keep track of the files. example(C:\Download folder\)
1. Open the download page in your browser:http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html
2. Download the following files from that site into your Download Folder
- putty exe
3. Download the following files from that site into your Download Folder
- Putty exe
More Article :How to Enable Remote Desktop and Configure in Windows
4. Install downloaded putty executed file in Download Folder
5. Enter your credentials in the PuTTY Configuration box (see details below).
6. Click the Save button to save this session.
Read More How to Install WinSCP On Windows 10