Microsoft OneDrive is a Cloud solution that allows you Store, Share, and access your Files and Folders online from your Smartphone, Tablet, or computer. If you sign in to your OneDrive account with an email and password, you can upload, share, view, and edit files with OneDrive.
The purpose of this article will show you the process of backing up files or folders from a PC to OneDrive. If you want to learn, make sure to read and follow the procedure.
Note: Files types can be uploaded in Files Documents, Images, Audio Files, and Video Files
Read More: How to Create Folder and Upload files in Google Drive
Can I backup any folder to OneDrive?
Create Folder In OneDrive
Firstly, on the computer, open Browser and the Address bar URL input – https://www.onedrive.com
– Login With your Microsoft Email account and password
– At the top, click “New Tab”
– Choose Folder, type the folder name and create
Read More:How to Install Microsoft OneDrive App On Desktop PC
Upload Files to Folder OneDrive-Backup
– Open the Folder Created in Microsoft OneDrive Dashboard
– Click on Upload on top and Choose Files or Folder from PC to be backup
– Backup File from PC to OneDrive Cloud
Watch the Video