Bitnami Wamp Stack is open sources software used to create PHP applications and test on localhost computers before a move online. This article will show step by step process of how to install WordPress on bitnami WampStack on the server. If you want to learn and find it difficult to get started follow the procedure.
What is WordPress
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system platform that allows the developer to build a website on a localhost machine and testes it before moving online.
How do I install WordPress on my computer locally?
1. Firstly, before you begin you need to download zip files of WordPress software from their website.
2. After downloading locate the file in the download folder on your PC.
3. To Install Locate the root directory and copy the WordPress zip file to the root Directory in C:\Bitnami\wampstack-7.0.13-1\apache2\htdocs\
4. Create a Folder in the Root Directory C:\Bitnami\wampstack-7.0.13-1\apache2\htdocs\techped.net and extract all WordPress files to the folder .
5. Log in to the PhpMyAdmin
6. After creating the DB, Click on the internet browser and input localhost on the address bar to install WordPress
Learn more on How to install WordPress on Window OS
Watch the Video Below